News and Dates:
- September 4: First day of school for Timmy at Seattle Christian School
We’re Thankful For:
- New Beginnings, with two new jobs for Timmy (with the Air Force Reserve and at Seattle Christian School), a new house, a new neighborhood and new friendships.
- Old Friends, who have shown us remarkable hospitality, welcoming us to the city with dinners and invitations to local events.
- Clean Air in Seattle after a smoky, wildfire-heavy August.
- Financial Support for the last eight and ten years in ministry. We are overwhelmed with gratitude for the generosity and encouragement that these partnerships have been to us during our time in missions.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- New Callings. Pray for Timmy as he gets into his new role at Seattle Christian, interacting with students and faculty in a new school and a brand-new position. Pray also for Kristi as she transitions into staying at home full-time, with all of the joys and challenges that this will entail.
- Baby Girl. Pray for health and growth for Kristi and our baby during this last month of pregnancy, and for a healthy delivery in early October.
After almost a decade in missions (for Timmy, and eight years for Kristi), this will be our last monthly update. Thank you for your consistent prayer and encouragement over the years, for reading here and sending support and kindness that has transcended distance. We are thankful for you, and thankful for these years.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom
Just a reminder for those who support us monthly, this is the last month we are collecting support, after which TeachBeyond will cease automatic withdrawals.