News and Dates:
- Early May: Timmy returning to Seattle for a weekend, to visit his upcoming job at Seattle Christian School.
- May 12: Timmy graduates from Regent University with his Masters of Clinical Mental Health Counseling!
- May 29: Timmy’s birthday
- Curriculum for May: College essays, postmodern literature
- For those who haven’t heard yet, we’re expecting a baby in October! Kristi is feeling great, and we’re all excited to welcome this new little one into the family.
- Our other major mid-April news was that Timmy will be working at Seattle Christian School starting in August 2018, serving as the Secondary Student and Spiritual Life Coordinator.
We’re Thankful For:
- A Healthy Baby and a smooth pregnancy for Kristi so far. We’re also thankful for great healthcare here in Germany, and for having walked through the transfer from Germany to Seattle (pregnant!) once in the past to make this time smoother.
- A Completed Degree for Timmy, for which he’s finished most of his school and class work at this point. We’re thankful for the education he’s received at Regent, and excited to see him get to use his gifts in the future.
- College Essays, which always provide a space for reflection at the end of a busy year. Kristi is thankful for the time to get to know her students better, and for a lower-key essay to end the year.
- Beautiful Spring Weather here in Kandern, providing good time to get outside and enjoy the last months in our little town.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Housing in Seattle. We’ll be in the market to rent an apartment on the east side of Seattle (Bellevue/Kirkland/Issaquah) starting in August. Pray for wisdom as we check out the options, and for an affordable, healthy living space for our family.
- Transition. Pray for us as we continue to check off the many practical tasks associated with leaving the country, as well as the emotional process of saying goodbye to our home of almost a decade.
As always, we continue to be thankful for the prayer, encouragement and support from family, churches and friends back home that makes this ministry possible. Thank you for your faithfulness over the years, and we’re excited to connect with many of you in person soon! Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry in Kandern.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom