News and Dates:
- March 26-April 5: Spring Break
- April 7: BFA Staff Appreciation Dinner
- April 9: Classes resume (Start of Quarter 4)
- April 20: Freshman class party
- Curriculum for April: The Crucible, opinion columns and reviews
We’re Thankful For:
- Oma and Papa, also known as Richard and Donna Dahlstrom, who came for a short visit in March. We’re thankful for the joy they bring to us and to Luci, and the incredible mentors and support they’ve been to us in marriage and ministry here.
- Space in a Shipping Container, belonging to our landlords, which is currently on its way to Washington State. This was a huge answer to prayer, as they generously helped us to send back the majority of our things, along with our bicycles!
- English Department Trip to the Cotswolds region of the UK, allowing Kristi to spend time connecting with her colleagues, reflecting on seven years’ teaching with the BFA English department, and exploring the beautiful countryside of southwestern England.
- Continued Answers to Prayer for our future plans. More details to come this month!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. Flu season is lingering here in Germany, with an extra-long winter that’s spilling into spring. Pray for continued protection from the worst illnesses, and quick recovery from the colds that seem to keep coming back!
- Transition. Pray for us as we continue to check off the many practical tasks associated with leaving the country, as well as the emotional process of saying goodbye to our home of almost a decade.
As we reflect on the time we’ve been here, we continue to be incredibly thankful for the prayer, encouragement and finances from our friends, family and churches, which have made this ministry possible. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry in Kandern.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom