News and Dates:
- March 2-4: High School Retreat
- March 22: End of Quarter 3
- March 23-April 8: Spring Break
- March 23-28: English Department Trip
- Curriculum for March: Modern poetry, Of Mice and Men
We’re Thankful For:
- BFA Basketball Teams for a wonderful season, capped off by both teams winning the Division II DoDDS Europe championship! Timmy loved working with the basketball guys, and will miss basketball coaching.
- Fiddler on the Roof, a wonderful opportunity for Kristi to brush up on the violin, play some excellent music, and spend time working on something cool with a talented group of staff and students.
- Our Landlords, Rick and Mary Beth Holladay, who have recently sold our building and are also moving to Washington! We’ve loved living in the Art Factory, and have been thankful for their engaged, helpful presence in our lives.
- Health in the midst of lots of sickness around here. We don’t take it for granted!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Travel Plans. This month sees Kristi head to England with the English Department staff for a few days, and Timmy serving at Spangdahlem Air Base. Pray for safety, health, and the details of travel to go smoothly.
- Job Search. Pray for Timmy as he searches for a job in Washington, looking specifically for roles in the mental health area. Pray for the right job to open up, and for the details of applying and interviewing from afar to come together.
As always, we are overwhelmed with gratitude for your investment in our lives, whether in finances, prayers, or encouragement. This ministry is truly impossible without you! Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry in Kandern.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom