News and Dates:
- April 6-24: Spring Break
- April 27: Senior Transition Day
- Curriculum for April: Modern Poetry, The Crucible, informative speeches
We’re Thankful For:
- Impact Day 2017, which offered staff and students the chance to work on service projects in the community for the day. Kristi had a great time serving at the Kandern refugee center with her small group.
- Lovely Spring Days in Kandern, perfect for walks in the forest, and to and from school these busy last weeks before Spring Break.
- Spangdahlem Trip in March, which was a good time for Timmy to make connections with other airmen and chaplains with the Air Force, and offered him some valuable preaching experience at the Base Chapel.
- Old and New Friends in the community, with whom we’ve enjoyed movie nights, dinners and evenings out. So blessed to continue to see God’s provision in bringing fun people around us.
- Parents of our BFA students, both near and far, who work hard to communicate with staff and advocate for their children’s needs. It’s truly an honor to serve these families.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Rest. With Spring Break approaching, pray that we have time to rest as a family as we gear up for the busy spring season at BFA.
- Travel Safety. Pray for the safety and health of staff and students who are heading out for service trips on three continents, and for the others who travel home for the break.
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for about $1200 more in monthly support to cover increased cost of living and hospitality aspects of our member care ministry here. If you’re interested in helping to support this aspect of our ministry, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
In the midst of a busy season of classes, graduate school and service to missionaries in Kandern, we are continually thankful for your encouragement and financial support. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry in Kandern.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom