News and Dates:
- December 2-3: Opening weekend for BFA Basketball
- December 16: Last day of classes!
- Mid-December-early January: Home to Washington for Christmas
- Curriculum for December: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Short story writing
We’re Thankful For:
- A marvelous first year with our daughter, Luci. She’s growing and changing so fast, and we feel overwhlemed with thankfulness that we get to be her parents.
- Flexibility in scheduling that allows Kristi to work at BFA and Timmy to coach basketball this season.
- Family that we’ll see this Christmas and those we keep up with from afar.
- Financial partners who make this ministry possible by encouraging us with monthly support.
- The English Department at BFA this year, who provide support, collaboration and encouragement to Kristi as she teaches there.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Member Care. Pray for Timmy with his role in TeachBeyond Member Care. Our missionaries here in Kandern have lately sustained a number of traumas and losses, so we ask for prayer both for these families and for the team of people who provide support to them in the midst of troubling times.
- Financial Support. We’re blessed with enough monthly for basic living expenses, but could use more support to facilitate the hospitality aspects of member care. If you’ve ever desired to have a missionary (us, or anyone else!) over for dinner, help us bridge that gap in the Kandern community by investing in our member care ministry here. If you’re interested in helping to support this aspect of our ministry, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
As the year comes to an end, we are overwhelmed with gratefulness to the friends and family whose encouragement and support make our ministry here in Germany possible. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom