News and Dates:
- November 2: BFA celebrates our 60th Birthday!
- November 4-6: Weekend retreat in Switzerland
- November 14: Basketball season starts
- November 21: Luci’s first birthday!
- Timmy will be serving as an assistant varsity boys’ basketball coach at BFA from November to February. He’s excited to spend time mentoring the guys and growing in his coaching skills!
- Timmy has also started a play group for parents of preschoolers, meeting semi-regularly. This has been a great time of connection for the stay-at-home parents in our community!
- Curriculum for November: Transcendentalism, Huckleberry Finn, Informational Speeches
We’re Thankful For:
- 60 Years of BFA, and the chance to reflect on God’s faithfulness to our school as we celebrate this week.
- Autumn in the Black Forest and quiet weekends to hike and admire God’s creation.
- One Year of Luci, a time of blessing and change as we’ve become a family of three and moved to a new country.
- A Visit from Dahlstrom Parents, which is truly a gift each fall, giving us the chance to reconnect and them the chance to hang out with their granddaughter.
- Commencement Speeches, for giving Kristi’s Public Speaking students the occasion to reflect on what they believe deeply, and what they find to be the most important “parting words” they could give to their peers.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Basketball Season. Pray for us as we begin a new season as Timmy starts working with the boys’ varsity basketball team. Pray for strong connections on the team, and health and safety for all involved.
- Financial Support. We currently have about $4315 pledged monthly, and we continue to pray for a bit more support to cover increased cost of living here. We’re blessed with enough for basic living expenses, but could use more support to facilitate the hospitality aspects of member care. If you are interested in helping fully support our ministry, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
In this month of thanksgiving, we are most of all thankful for our faithful friends and family, whose encouragement and support make our ministry here in Germany possible. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom