News and Dates:
- September 29-October 4: Junior Trip to France (Normandy & Paris)
- September 29-October 7: Senior Trip to Italy (Florence, Rome & Venice)
- October 17-October 22: Dahlstrom parents visit Kandern!
- October 31: Herbstmesse (Fall Fair) in Basel
- Curriculum for October: The Scarlet Letter, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”, commemorative and commencement speeches
We’re Thankful For:
- A New Small Group for Kristi, another group of sweet senior girls and a wonderful co-leader. Excited to share this year together!
- Mentoring opportunities for both Timmy and Kristi as we get back into the community and reconnect with young people here.
- Autumn in the Black Forest, our favorite season here, with its crisp days and golden leaves.
- A Great Start to the school year for Kristi, as she returns to teaching after a year away.
- Walking for Luci, who gets more confident in her exploring every day! She’s putting her sleep to good use!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Connection with Students and Staff. In our roles in the school and in TeachBeyond Member Care, pray that God will be directing us in the conversations and relationships we have with those around us in the community. Pray for wisdom and discernment as we show Christ’s love in our community.
- New Schedules. Continue to pray for our family as we adjust to the new schedule and routines of the school year. Pray for energy, communication and balance, along with health as we enter a cold-heavy season.
- Financial Support. We currently have about $4315 pledged monthly, and we continue to pray for a bit more support to cover increased cost of living here. If you are interested in helping us return to this ministry fully supported, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
Our ministry here in Germany truly depends on your encouragement, prayer and support, and we continue to be so thankful for the ways in which you reach out to us. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom