News and Dates:
- September 1: Second day of school! (First real day of classes)
- September 12-16: SEW (Spiritual Emphasis Week) at BFA
- September 29: Juniors go to Normandy! Seniors go to Rome!
- After a few months’ delay because of a clerical error, Timmy was promoted to Captain with the U.S. Air Force Reserve!
We’re Thankful For:
- A Good Residency Week for Timmy in early August at Regent University, where he is pursuing a Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Our supervisors both at BFA and in TeachBeyond Member Care, who have helped us to navigate this new season of life with a little baby. Thankful for their help and flexibility as we learn what being a family of three means in our roles.
- Students who have returned to fill our little village with laughter and excitement.
- A great staff at BFA that God has brought together for this year!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- New Roles. Pray for us as we learn the new routines of work and family as the school year begins, for balance and wisdom as we seek to honor God and each other with the way we use our time here.
- Financial Support. We currently have about $4315 pledged monthly, and we continue to pray for a bit more support to cover increased cost of living here. If you are interested in helping us return to this ministry fully supported, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
As we begin our sixth and eighth years in Kandern, we’re overwhelmed with the true blessing that so many of you have been in our lives, whether by encouraging us from afar with emails or joining us as support partners. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom