News and Dates:
- August 7-12: Counseling residency at Regent University in Virginia (Timmy)
- August 18-30: Staff Orientation at BFA
- August 31: First day of school!
- Timmy will spend the second week of August in Virginia beginning his Masters in Counseling with Regent University. While the program is mostly online, there are three weeks in residence throughout the three-year program.
- While Kristi will still be teaching American Literature and mentoring new teachers, this year she’ll also be teaching Public Speaking for the first time!
- Luci is getting more mobile every day! She’s loving exploring our new apartment on hands and knees, and even took a few steps the other day!
We’re Thankful For:
- A Great Week at the Avant Europe conference at the beginning of July. We were thrilled to spend the time getting to know some great kids and learning more about what this mission does throughout the world.
- Financial Support in the last few months that has added up to our monthly goal. Thankful for the one-time gifts that have helped to make up the difference in our monthly support shortfall.
- Time to Rest before beginning the busyness of the school year. Even Luci has started to sleep better!
- Our Home at the Art Factory, which has started to feel more and more homey. Thankful also for our landlords and the community that surrounds us here.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Transitions. Pray for us as we transition into the new roles and routines of the school year, both in our individual vocations and as a family. Pray for clear communication and that we would use the time given us here to God’s glory.
- New Staff. Pray for the families and individuals traveling to Germany in the coming weeks to start their lives here, and that God would reveal ways that we can show them hospitality as they engage with the community here.
- Financial Support. Our monthly support goal is $5500, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family, and we currently have about $4315 pledged monthly. If you are interested in helping us return to this ministry fully supported, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
We continue to be deeply grateful for the support and encouragement we receive from all around the world. From showing us hospitality to blessing us with financial support, we couldn’t possibly serve without your involvement. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions our life or ministry.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom