News and Dates:
- mid-March-mid-April: Timmy’s Air Force Reserve service at Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany
- April 18-21: Air Force Reserve Chaplain Conference
- April 30: Holly Dahlstrom marries Chris Prairie!
- Due to increased support from two current supporters, and the addition of two new supporters, we’re currently at $4150 of our monthly need of $5000! Thanking God for this provision, and continuing to pray for new supporters to come alongside us in ministry.
We’re Thankful For:
- Skype, which has kept us connected during this month of separation while Timmy serves with the Air Force. Luci is getting used to seeing Dad onscreen, and giving him plenty of smiles!
- Family and the time that we’ve been able to spend with them this year. Since we lived a continent away for five years before, we don’t take for granted this time of proximity.
- Warmer Weather that has arrived with the spring to Snoqualmie Pass, even though it comes in between days of snow!
- Emily Kremer, former BFA roommate, who came to visit us in March. Such a delight to see her and introduce her to our daughter!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Wedding! This is a busy month for us as we prepare for Kristi’s sister’s wedding at the end of April. Pray for health and for the many pieces involved, that details would come together and it would be a great time of family and celebration for all.
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for new monthly supporters to come alongside us in ministry. Our goal for returning to Germany in June 2016 is $5000 in monthly support, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family. If you are interested in supporting us financially, please visit our Getting Involved page, or find our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
We are incredibly grateful for the friends, family and churches that have come alongside us in ministry over the past several years. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions about what’s going on in our lives these days.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom