News and Dates:
- mid-March-mid-April: Timmy serving with Air Force Reserve at Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany
- We currently have 80% of the support needed for our return to Germany in June. Please pray about getting involved in our ministry!
We’re Thankful For:
- The Poe Family for their hospitality during our stay in Virginia Beach. We loved sharing life (and our new daughter) with them for a few weeks.
- Virginia Beach Community Chapel, and especially Missions Pastor Mike Lane, for their encouragement and support. It was wonderful to spend time connecting with our church family there and getting to share a bit about our ministry in Germany.
- Understanding Co-Travelers on our trip to Virginia and back, which was our first time flying with a baby. Thankful for smooth connections, on-time flights, and the good humor of strangers as we brought our little girl along with us.
- More Sleep from the generous Luci. Amazing what a difference a few hours a night can make!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Timmy’s Chaplaincy Service. Timmy is excited to be serving on his Air Force base in Germany for about a month, returning to Spangdahlem where he’s done several assignments already. Pray for safe travels and good conversations with the airmen there, as he works to support the ministries of the other chaplains there.
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for new monthly supporters to come alongside us in ministry. Our goal for returning to Germany in June 2016 is $5000 in monthly support, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family. If you are interested in supporting us financially, please visit our Getting Involved page or our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
Our visit to Virginia Beach was such a blessing, giving us the chance to connect with friends and supporters who’ve invested in our ministry. We’d love to continue those conversations, and connect with those of you who live in the Pacific Northwest. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions about what’s going on in our lives these days.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom