News and Dates:
- February 13-29: Dahlstroms in Virginia Beach
- February 18: Dessert with the Dahlstroms at Ken and Delena Poe’s house
We’re Thankful For:
- Snow that makes life both beautiful and complicated up here at Snoqualmie Pass. Thankful for safety while traveling and the glory of winter here in the mountains.
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) at Bethany Community Church, which has been a great support to Kristi in these first months of being a mother.
- Sleep, which after a more than a few sleepless nights is growing more and more plentiful as Luci nears three months.
- Financial supporters and the encouragement they are to us as we begin to focus on raising additional support in this second half of our HMA year.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Travel. Pray for us as we travel to Virginia Beach later this month, for smooth travel as we fly with Luci for the first time. Pray that the time in Virginia is rich and valuable, and that God would direct us to the right places, people and conversations as we seek to raise support to return to Germany in June.
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for new monthly supporters to come alongside us in ministry. Our goal for returning to Germany in June 2016 is $5000 in monthly support, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family. If you are interested in supporting us financially, please visit our Getting Involved page, or find our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
We continue to be incredibly grateful for the friends, family and churches that have come alongside us in ministry over the past several years. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions about what’s going on in our lives these days.
Peace in Christ,
Timmy & Kristi Dahlstrom