News and Dates:
- Luci is healthy and growing! At six weeks old, she’s gaining weight and length, changing every day. Such a joy to watch this little girl grow!
We’re Thankful For:
- Holiday visits from family and friends. So thankful for the many people who have made the trek to the mountains in the last six weeks to visit us and our new baby girl.
- Heat and food during a four-day power outage and winter storm from December 21-25. We were so thankful for our home and my mom, who cooked amazing food on a camp stove, during this adventure.
- Snow, all seven feet of it, which has reached Snoqualmie Pass. It makes driving an adventure, but we love living in a winter wonderland!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. Pray for continued health for our family through cold and flu season, especially as we navigate the less-than-usual sleep of life with a newborn.
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for new monthly supporters to come alongside us in ministry. Our goal for returning to Germany in June 2016 is $5000 in monthly support, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family. If you are interested in supporting us financially, please visit our Getting Involved page, or find our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
In this season of family and gratitude, we have been overwhelmed by the incredible network of support and encouragement that God has built for us, stretching across continents and into all areas of our lives. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions about what’s going on in our lives these days.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy