News and Dates:
- December 3-13: Luci’s Grammy Carol comes to visit!
- For those who didn’t get our email last week, due to a hack on a government server containing Timmy’s personal information we will be using the last name Dahlstrom for all future communication in connection with ministry. This allows us to protect not only our own identities, but also those we work with who serve “under cover” teaching the Gospel overseas. For more information, read our most recent email here.
We’re Thankful For:
- Luciana Ruth Dahlstrom, our little girl, who was born on November 21, 2015. We are delighting in the time we can spend getting to know her, and praising God for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby girl.
- Emily Kelly, our dear friend and former BFA co-worker, who served as our unofficial doula during Luci’s birth. We couldn’t have done it without you, Emily!
- Time to learn how to be parents. We are daily conscious of the gift from God–and the support from around the world–that allows us to spend this season becoming a family, and we couldn’t be more thankful.
- Family that surrounds us here in Washington. We are overwhelmed by the gift of getting to spend the holiday season with our our family for the first time in years.
- BFA Alumni, Class of 2013, who came to visit us the day after Thanksgiving. It was such an encouragement to hear what God is doing in their lives now, and an incredible blessing that they were able to come from all over North America to celebrate Thanksgiving together with the Leavitt family.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Rest. Pray that in the busyness of the Christmas season, and the sleepless sweetness of new parenting, we find and take the time for rest and reflection on the miracle of Christ’s birth.
- Travel Plans. We are in the process of applying for documents for Luci so that we can travel in early 2016. Pray for smooth and speedy processing!
- Financial Support. We continue to pray for new monthly supporters to come alongside us in ministry. Our goal for returning to Germany in June 2016 is $5000 in monthly support, which will cover the added living expenses of our growing family. If you are interested in supporting us financially, please visit our Getting Involved page, or find our online giving page with TeachBeyond.
In this season of family and gratitude, we are so sweetly aware of the incredible network of support and encouragement that God has built for us, stretching across continents and into all areas of our lives. Please let us know if there are ways that we can be praying for you, or if you have any questions about what’s going on in our lives these days. We wish you a blessed and restful season of Advent.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy