News and Dates:
- November 18: Luci’s due date!
- Timmy has been asked to speak at a youth retreat in March. Details will be forthcoming, but we’re excited for this opportunity to spend time serving kids together!
We’re Thankful For:
- Visits from friends and family in October. We were thankful to spend time with Kristi’s aunt and uncle from California, along with several friends who’ve made the drive up to the mountains for tea, hikes and conversation.
- The Leavitt Family, former BFA staff who now live in Washington, whose hospitality has helped make our transition smooth and exciting.
- Health care, from our excellent midwives to an extremely informative childbirth class we were able to take a few weeks ago. We’re getting excited for our baby’s arrival, and are feeling blessed with the provision of capable professionals to guide us along the way.
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) at Bethany Community Church in Seattle, which has been a great community for Kristi to connect to other mothers as she prepares to become one herself.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Luci’s Arrival. Kristi will be 38 weeks pregnant on Wednesday, so our daughter could truly arrive any day! Pray for a smooth labor, free of complications, and that God would be glorified through the amazing experience of birth.
- Financial Support. We’re working on revamping this site in order to reflect our current and upcoming financial needs to return to Germany, but for now continue to pray for both new monthly supporters and one-time gifts to cover larger expenses of travel during this year of HMA and the purchase of a vehicle once we return next June.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy