News and Dates:
- October 13: Kristi beginning the Mothers of Preschoolers program at Bethany Community Church
- October 25: Childbirth education class
I’m Thankful For:
- Concrete Community Bible Church, which gave us a marvelously warm welcome a few weeks ago during their Sunday service. Such a privilege to be supported by this excellent community.
- Our neighbors, friends who walk, discuss books, throw parties and share life together in this mountain community.
- Our families, who have been so supportive to both of us as we embark on this new journey as parents.
- Transportation in the form of our Subaru, which has kept us connected to the city and friends and family there.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. Pray for Kristi during these last six weeks of pregnancy, for sufficient rest and healthy development for baby Luci. Pray for Timmy as he has been struggling with allergies in this new environment, and seeks a good solution.
- Plans. Pray for us as we make plans, both for the rest of this year and for our return to Germany in 2016 and all that this entails. Pray that we would remain connected to Christ, holding these plans with open hands and remaining receptive to His will.
If you have a prayer request or questions about the ministry in Germany or our year in the United States, or if you’d like to become a financial partner, please email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy