News and Dates:
- September 8: Timmy begins his chaplaincy internship with the Seattle VA hospital
- September 20: Visiting Concrete Community Bible Church
I’m Thankful For:
- Proximity to friends and family. Between electronic options and people committed to communicating, we’ve been thankful to keep in touch fairly well over the last few years, but there’s no comparison to the face-to-face time we’ve been enjoying these last few months.
- This home in the mountains, shared with my parents and grandmother, a place of quiet and beauty where we’ll welcome our baby girl in just over two months.
- Financial support that allows us to take this time away, focusing on family, learning and restoration as we make plans for the future.
- Health care here in Washington. We met with a midwife practice yesterday at the hospital where I’ll deliver Luci, and it was an incredibly encouraging visit, much like the great care we were receiving in Germany.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. I started my third trimester last week, and so far the pregnancy is going splendidly. Pray for continued good health for both me and the baby for the next few months.
- Internship. Pray for Timmy as he begins his chaplaincy internship at the VA next week, that it’s a time of growth and a rewarding experience for him and those he serves. Pray also for safety as he commutes into Seattle three days a week.
As always, we’re incredibly thankful for your presence–through prayer, encouragement, and financial partnership–in our lives and ministry. If you have a prayer request or questions about the ministry in Germany or our year in the United States, or if you’d like to become a financial partner, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy