News and Dates:
- August 2 and 9: Timmy preaching at Spangdahlem Air Base Chapel
- August 4-8: Emily Kremer, former co-worker and roommate at BFA, coming for a visit!
- Timmy received final confirmation last month that he will be completing a Clinical Professional Education program in chaplaincy at the Veterans’ Hospital in Seattle. He’ll start in September, spending 3 days a week at the hospital working alongside the patients there.
I’m Thankful For:
- Central Cascade Mountains, where we’ve come to live for this year. Delighted by the quietness and majesty that surround us here, reminding us of God’s creativity and love.
- New neighbors and old friends, both of whom have filled our first weeks back in Washington with community. We’re excited to be sharing life with this great group of people this year!
- Our daughter, Luci, whose ever-insistent kicks remind me that she’s growing and changing, a true miracle God is working in us.
- Our 2002 Subaru, a “new to us” car that fit within our price range, allowing us to drive up and down from the mountains to the city as we need.
- Travel safety for Timmy as he made it back to Germany to complete his days of Air Force Reserve duty for 2015. He’s partway through his time there, enjoying the chance to catch up with people he met last summer and form relationships with new airmen and community members.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Transition. Pray for Timmy and me as we “settle in” to new routines and relationships here in Washington. Pray that God would open doors where He sees fit, and that we would glorify Him with the ways in which we use our time.
- Health. Pray for health for our baby girl and me as I enter my third trimester in a few weeks, and for clear communication with our new health care providers in Washington. We’ve been blessed with great insurance and a beautiful new hospital for her delivery in November, and will meet with our new doctor later in the month.
- New Staff at BFA. Pray for the new staff as they arrive in Germany in coming weeks, for rest and courage as they begin new lives in ministry.
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for the support and encouragement that you have shown and this ministry over the last five years. Please continue in your prayers as we enter this new chapter of our lives. If you have a prayer request or questions about ministry in Germany our our next steps, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy