News and Dates:
- July 13: Return to Washington State
- For those who haven’t yet heard, we learned this month are having a baby girl! Our daughter, Luci (short for Luciana), is due mid-November, and we couldn’t be more excited!
- Timmy will be traveling to Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany, doing his service as an Air Force Chaplain in late July and early August.
I’m Thankful For:
- The Class of 2015, who graduated with flying colors in June, and for the few seniors who dropped by in the days afterward to help us pack and move!
- The Poe Family, who have generously opened their home to us for the last few weeks in Virginia Beach.
- Virginia Beach Community Chapel, which has opened its doors and heart to us during our time in Virginia Beach. So thankful for this church home!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Transition (and wheels). Though we’re on the North American side of the Atlantic now, we’re still very much in moving mode. We’re currently in the process of looking for a car, preferably one with all-wheel drive that will see us through a snowy winter living at Snoqualmie Pass. (Feel free to email me if you know of one for sale!)
- Connection. Pray for us as we reconnect with friends, family and supporters here in the U.S. Pray for meaningful conversation, and that God would give us the right words with which to share our experiences in His ministry for the past five years.
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for the support and encouragement that you have shown and this ministry over the last five years. Please continue in your prayers as we enter this new chapter of our lives. If you have a prayer request or questions about ministry in Germany our our next steps, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy