News and Dates:
- June 3: Last day of classes (and Holly and Noah Dahlstrom’s birthdays!)
- June 5-6: Small Group Sleepover
- June 5-10: Exam Week
- June 7: Timmy returns from America!
- June 12: Graduation
- June 21: Timmy preaching at Virginia Beach Community Chapel
I’m Thankful For:
- My husband, Timmy, who turned 30 last week, and who daily brings joy, truth and adventure into my life.
- Five amazing years at BFA, and the joy and growth they have brought, professionally, spiritually and personally.
- My German doctor, who has seen me through a healthy (though not always pleasant) first trimester of pregnancy with warmth and competence.
- Timmy’s training, which has provided him with useful and thought-provoking material as he continues his service as an Air Force Reserve Chaplain.
- College essays and the many questions that they ask, bringing this good school year to a close with reflection and joy.
- My students, both current and past, who have made these past five years rich and exciting, and make me look forward to our return in 2016.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Ending Well. Both practically and interpersonally, this will be a busy end of the year. Between wrapping up classes, bringing closure to relationships and packing up our apartment for the last 18 months, there remains a long list of things to do before we depart Germany.
- Summer Travels. I’ll post a summer schedule soon, but for now pray for the first legs of our journey, happening in the next few weeks, that we would have health and safety, with all connections made and all flights smooth.
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for the support and encouragement that you have shown and this ministry over the last five years. Please continue in your prayers as we enter this new chapter of our lives. If you have a prayer request or questions about ministry in Germany our our next steps, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy