News and Dates:
- May 4-15: AP Testing
- May 5: Student Council elections
- May 8: Junior-Senior Banquet
- May 25: Senior Girls’ Tea
- Curriculum for May: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, College Essays
I’m Thankful For:
- FaceTime, for helping keep Timmy and me connected during this month apart.
- Contemporary literature like Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, which allows my students to engage in writing about events that have happened during their lifetime.
- A great group of volunteers that made our Sadie Hawkins & BFA’s Got Talent event a huge success.
- Continued health this spring, as many students and staff have struggled with various illnesses.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Timmy in South Carolina. Timmy is currently in week one of a six-week chaplaincy training with the Air Force. Pray that the time is encouraging and enriching for him, and for great communication between us over distance.
- Professional Development. Pray for me as I work to complete my recertification process in the next month or so, for discipline and for details to go smoothly as I renew my Washington State teaching certificate.
We are so deeply thankful for your prayers, encouragement and financial partnership, all of which make our ministry here possible. If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy