News and Dates:
- March 27-April 13: Spring Break
- April 23: Senior Transition Day
- April 24: Sadie Hawkins Swing Dance & BFA’s Got Talent
- April 25: Home soccer games and track meet
- Curriculum for April: The Glass Menagerie, Modern poetry
I’m Thankful For:
- Traveling with students to London last month. We had a wonderful time exploring museums as a culminating trip with the AP English and European History students. Love exploring with our students!
- A restful spring break, with time to relax and work on preparing our house for transitioning in June.
- Great friends with whom we’re delighted to share this season of life in Kandern.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Moving Plans. Pray for Timmy and me as we prepare to move our belongings into storage for the next year. Pray for wisdom in what to keep and what to sell, along with the details of moving, packing and cleaning to be done before we leave in June.
- Professional Development. Starting this April, I’ll be taking a class in differentiation and literacy through Seattle Pacific University’s ProCert program. Pray for focus and energy as I balance this class with my teaching responsibilities.
- Chaplaincy Training. Pray for Timmy as he will be leaving for further chaplaincy training with the Air Force toward the end of April. Pray for safety, health and the learning that he’ll experience while there in South Carolina for the month of May.
We are as ever deeply thankful for your prayers, encouragement and financial partnership, all of which make our ministry here possible. If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy