News and Dates:
- March 9: Spring sports begin
- March 19-23: AP English and European History field trip to London
- March 20: End of Quarter 3
- March 27-April 13: Spring Break
- Curriculum for March: American author research project, The Glass Menagerie
- Timmy has recently received word that he’ll be attending a reserve chaplaincy training in South Carolina for the month of May. This is an exciting and important step for him in his service with the Air Force Reserve, allowing him to more fully engage in service on base here in Germany.
I’m Thankful For:
- High School Retreat and the many prayers that brought about a rich weekend together in the mountains, full of fun, conversation and transformation.
- Holly Dahlstrom and Chris Prairie, who were able to visit us in February. Wonderful to have sister bonding time together in this special place!
- Mark and Susan Powell, the heads of TeachBeyond’s Member Care team here in Kandern, for the wisdom, care and friendship that they have shown to us this year.
- The BFA Junior Class, students full of humor and good questions, for filling my days with laughter and thought.
- Our parents, and the wisdom and support they’ve shown us as we plan for our furlough in the U.S.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. BFA continues to struggle through the cold and flu season, so pray that both staff and students would get the rest they need to recover fully.
- Student Mentoring. Both Timmy and I serve as mentors to several students on campus. This brings great opportunity for conversations regarding faith and future, as our students navigate very real questions about how to follow Christ into adulthood. Pray that we would be good examples for them, and that we would turn to the Holy Spirit for guidance in these conversations.
I’ve been so thankful for the emails of encouragement, the financial partnership and for the prayers I know cover us, making our ministry here possible. If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy