News and Dates:
- December 7: Christmas Concert
- December 10-11: 4th Annual Story Contest
- December 12: Last Day of Classes
- December 13-January 6: Christmas Break
- Curriculum for December: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Archetype Short Stories
I’m Thankful For:
- An army of volunteers, both student and adults, who helped the Student Council, Timmy and me put on our Through the Wardrobe Christmas Banquet. It was a beautiful evening, and we couldn’t have done it without these great helpers.
- Our family, in Washington, Florida and Virginia, who even from a distance fill our lives with love, encouragement and support.
- Time to write a novel in November. It was a busy month, but I’m thankful for this experience and all I learned from it.
- Christmas in Germany, always magical time of year to live here. Even with shorter store hours and complicated business schedules, I’m thankful to live in a place where the pace of the holidays is slower and more restful, putting emphasis on family and celebrating Christ’s birth.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Travel. Our students and staff tend to scatter quickly once the holidays arrive. Pray that travel is smooth, bringing everyone back with loved ones for Christmas.
- Holidays at Home. For those traveling, pray that these weeks off are restful ones, providing time for reconnection with friends and family. Pray especially for our students, many of whom have been away from their parents for almost three months now.
In this season of thankfulness, our friends, family and supporters back home are high on our list! Thank you for all the many ways in which you encourage us in our ministry here, making our life in Germany possible with your prayer and financial support.
If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy