News and Dates:
- October 2-10: Timmy in Rome with the seniors
- October 2-6: Junior trip to Normandy
- October 1-4: Freshman exchange with a Christian school in the Netherlands
- October 6: Freshman and Sophomore trips to the WWI trenches and French concentration camps
- October 13: My 30th birthday!
- October 31: Herbstmesse
I’m Thankful For:
- A New Small Group and Allison, my co-leader. Looking forward to sharing life with these excellent senior women this year!
- Visits from Parents in August and September. So good to show them around this part of the world and spend some restful time with them.
- A New Role at BFA this year, mentoring new teachers. Exciting to spend time in so many different classrooms, seeing these teachers devote energy and care to their material and students.
- Autumn in Kandern, always spectacular and earlier this year than ever. Can we hope for some snow this winter?
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Travel. As you can see, our students are scattering all over Europe in the next week or so. I’ll also have the opportunity to travel to the U.S. for a wedding next week. Pray that these trips go smoothly, for health and safety for all.
- Future Plans. Pray for Timmy and me as we continue to seek guidance regarding the future. Pray that God will make it clear to us where we should be next year, opening and closing doors as He sees fit.
Thank you all for your encouragement and support, which makes our ministry here possible! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy