News and Dates:
- August 11-15: New Staff Language Training
- August 18-29: All-Staff Conference
- August 29-31: Student Council Planning
- August 31: New Student Orientation
- The first week of August, I’ll have the delight of spending some time hiking with my parents in Northern Italy. Pray for good weather!
I’m Thankful For:
- Time to rest and reflect this summer. I’m thankful for long days and quiet hours after a busy year.
- My parents, who are beginning a 40-day trek across the Alps on August 3. They continue to inspire me every day!
- New roles for Timmy and me this year, which will allow us to grow professionally and relationally as we interact with students and staff in new ways.
- Financial partners that allow us and so many new staff to serve here at Black Forest Academy. We couldn’t do it without you!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- New Beginnings. Pray for new staff and students as they prepare to come to Kandern. Pray also for Timmy and me as we plan for the year with the Student Council.
- Travel Safety. Pray for Timmy as he returns from Spangdahlem, and for me as I travel to Austria to spend time with my parents. Pray also for the students and staff returning to our corner of Germany from all over the world.
Thank you all for your encouragement and support, which makes our ministry here possible! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy