News and Dates:
- June 30-July 11: Work weeks at BFA
- July 4: Timmy graduates from Liberty Seminary
- For the month of July, Timmy is completing a tour with the Air Force Reserves as a chaplain candidate. He is serving at Spangdahlem Air Base in western Germany.
I’m Thankful For:
- Timmy Gaster, my talented husband, who finishes his Masters of Divinity this week. Completing a graduate degree while working full time and getting married is no easy feat, and I am incredibly proud of his hard work.
- The Class of 2014, with whom we’ve been privileged to spend four years. It has been a joy watching them grow into talented, mature and godly young men and women. We’ll miss you, and we’re so proud of you!
- Goodbyes, of which June brought many. Though neither easy nor fun, these farewells reminded me of the deep friendships that God has blessed me with here at BFA.
- Summer, bringing time to rest, reflect and refresh.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Summer. Pray for Timmy and me as we spend time apart this summer, he serving at Spangdahlem Air Base and me finishing work and professional development here in Kandern before traveling to Austria towards the end of the month.
- New Roles. Pray for us as we prepare to take on new roles for next year in new teacher mentoring and advising Student Council. Pray that we would learn quickly and ask the right questions as we plan for the coming year.
Thank you all for your encouragement and support, which makes our ministry here possible! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy