News and Dates:
- May 1: Senior Girls’ Tea
- May 3: Track meet @ Patch (in Stuttgart)
- May 11: Independent Living Dinner
- May 16: Junior Senior Banquet
- May 22-24: Track Tournament
- Curriculum for May: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, A Raisin in the Sun, postmodern literature
I’m Thankful For:
- Friends I’ve come to know and love in these past four years. I’m consistently amazed with the way God continues to fill my life with community, and thankful for the people He’s brought here.
- Spring Break, which offered a chance to rest and unwind, allowing us to come back to school feeling restored and ready for the final push to the end of the school year.
- 2014 Track Team, a humor-filled and hardworking group of athletes that makes busy afternoons and weekends worthwhile.
- New Books to teach, offering fresh perspective and conversations with students.
- Continuity, the joy of realizing that we’ve now walked though many seasons with our colleagues, students and friends. It’s amazing to see God providing to all those around us.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Senior Events. Pray for Timmy and me as we end this season as senior sponsors and small group leaders. Pray for meaningful goodbyes, and for the many events that still lie ahead of us in the coming six weeks.
- Transition. With the senior class and many staff leaving in June, pray for safety, guidance, and peace in this season of change.
Thank you all for your encouragement and support, which makes our ministry here possible! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in our ministry, email me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy