News and Dates:
- April 7-21: Spring Break
- April 25: Sadie Hawkins Hoedown
- April 26: First track meet at Bitburg High School
- April 28: Senior Transition Day
- Timmy will be completing a chaplaincy tour at Spangdalem Air Force Base in Northwestern Germany in the month of July.
- Curriculum for April: The Glass Menagerie, Of Mice and Men, A Raisin in the Sun
I’m Thankful For:
- My Parents, for helping organize storing some of our things back in Washington. Thank you both so much!
- High School Retreat, which provided a great setting for conversation with our six senior girls in a new place.
- Early Spring in Kandern, which has brought warm weather, fresh new leaves, and singing birds to the Kandertal for us to enjoy.
- The Track Team, a group of talented young leaders and athletes, who brighten these balmy afternoons with their good attitudes and commitment to being fit and encouraging each other as a team.
- My Colleagues, talented teachers who provide advice, mentorship and encouragement daily.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Student Mission Trips. Starting tomorrow at 4:30 AM, our students will be traveling all over the Eastern Hemisphere to participate in various service, development, educational and evangelical projects. Pray for health and safety for our students as they serve in Europe, Asia and Africa over Spring Break, and that Christ would be working both in their hearts and in the lives of those they encounter on their journeys.
- Summer Plans. Timmy will be away for much of July, and I’ll most likely be spending time here in Kandern completing online classes to keep my certification current. Pray that we would seek God’s guidance for how best to spend our time this summer, seeking ways to honor Him in all we do.
It is always a delight to hear from you! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in this ministry, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy