News and Dates:
- February 1: Wrestling at Ramstein
- February 7-8: Last home basketball game
- February 14-15: Wrestling Tournament
- Curriculum for January: The Great Gatsby, Research Projects
I’m Thankful For:
- The Kandern Community, including my former roommate, Emily and the TeachBeyond Member Care team, who put on a marvelous wedding reception here in Kandern for Timmy and me. Thanking God for the warm and loving community in which He has placed us.
- Our Small Group of senior girls, with whom Emily and I have experienced three and a half years of ups and downs. I cannot believe that these girls are only a semester away from graduation, and pray often that God will make their futures clear to them.
- Pomegranates and Kale, two seasonal items that make winter so much sweeter. With these on my table, I never miss the strawberries and tomatoes of warmer days!
- Modernist Literature, a movement full of honest grappling with the difficulty of the human experience, which every year provides challenge and interest to each new group of eleventh graders.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Staff Injury. Our ninth grade English teacher sustained a spinal injury while rock climbing a few weeks ago. While she is in stable condition now, she is currently undergoing rehabilitation and has a long road of recovery ahead. Pray for her and for her family as they are spending time with her here in Germany.
- Future Decisions. Both staff and senior students are in the midst of major decisions regarding their futures after they leave BFA. Pray that students would have peace about college plans following graduation, and that God would open doors for faculty and staff returning to the US after this year.
It is always a delight to hear from you! If you have a prayer request or questions about life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial partner in this ministry, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,
Kristi & Timmy