News and Dates:
- October 3-11: Senior Rome Trip
- October 13: My last birthday of my twenties!
- October 19: Home volleyball games, cross country meet and tennis match
- October 31: Herbstmesse
I’m Thankful For:
- Our small group, a group of six girls that God has brought back together for their final year at Black Forest Academy. They bring joy and laughter into our lives every other Thursday, and I’m excited to see them growing in faith and friendship.
- A new apartment for Timmy and me to live in after we’re married, where Timmy has just recently moved in. It’s a great size and location for us, and the timing (never simple when moving in December) was ideal.
- My mom, Donna, who is hard at work planning our wedding in Seattle. So many questions about the wedding end with, “My mom knows. And she is amazing.”
- A new group of juniors, who are currently getting ready for their class trip to Normandy. I’m thankful to get to work with these students this year, young adults who have already proved to be precise, curious and hardworking.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Rome Trip. Pray for safety and health for the 96 staff and seniors who are heading to Italy tomorrow and spending the week there. Pray that it’s a time of spiritual growth for all of us, and that staff would be listening for Christ’s leading in conversations with our students.
- Mentoring. This year brings a new opportunity to mentor two students. Pray that I would be attentive to the Holy Spirit for leading in my conversations with these girls, and that our times together would be a blessing.
- Future Plans. Pray for Timmy and me as we consider plans for next year, praying about how the pieces of teaching, graduate school and Air Force chaplaincy will come together in the next 18 months.
I’m so thankful for your friendship, encouragement and support, all of which make this ministry possible. If you have a prayer request or questions about my life or ministry in Germany, or if you’d like to become a financial supporter, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,