News and Dates:
- July 4-13: In California with the Dahlstroms
- July 21: Visiting and speaking at Concrete Community Bible Church
I’m Thankful For:
- The Class of 2013, who brought so much joy, leadership and curiosity to Black Forest Academy. It was truly a joy to see you all graduate, and I’m excited to see what God does with your life.
- Seattle, home of childhood through early adulthood, where I’m currently enjoying a summer with family and old friends.
- Friends and family in Seattle, who have already filled my life with encouragement and welcome in my first few weeks back.
- Timmy Gaster, my excellent fiance, who is currently in the midst of chaplain training with the US Air Force. So thankful for the joy that this man brings to my life!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Connection. I’m thrilled to be spending this summer in the Pacific Northwest. Pray that God would be opening doors and providing times of communication and investment with my many dear friends and family who live in the area.
- Balance. Between wedding planning, family travel, and connecting with friends and supporters here in the Northwest, this looks to be a busy summer. Pray that I would rely on God for guidance in how best to balance rest and work this summer.
I’m so thankful for all of your friendship, and delighted that I get to see so many of you this summer. If you’d like to catch up in person at some point, please email me at email@example.com, and we’ll set something up!
Peace in Christ,