News and Dates:
- June 2: Spring Concert and Pottery Sale
- June 7: Last Day of Classes
- June 10-12: Final Exams
- June 13: Awards Night
- June 14: Graduation
- June 22: Return to Seattle
- I’ll be in the Seattle area this summer from June 22-August 9 (away for the week of July 5-12). I’ll be speaking at Concrete Community Bible Church on July 21. Stay tuned for the date of a gathering at my parents’ house in Seattle!
I’m Thankful For:
- 2013 BFA Track Team, a group of talented, warm and committed athletes that made this my favorite track season yet. Looking forward to next year!
- An apartment for Timmy and me to move into after our wedding in January 2014. Thanking God for the provision and timing of this excellent home, and looking forward to this next season of our lives.
- College Essays, the final unit of American Literature, which afford us the opportunity to reflect on the way that my students’ unique histories have shaped them, reflecting the beauty and complexity of God’s work in their lives.
- Noah and Holly Dahlstrom, who will turn 23 and 27 on Monday, June 3. My dual-birthdayed siblings, I love you both endlessly.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- End of the Year. As we finish with classes, move out of dorms and take and mark exams, pray that students, staff and families will find the closure they need for their BFA chapters.
- Travel. Pray for all who will be traveling to and from Kandern in the next few weeks, that flights would be timely, health strong, and connections smooth for all.
- Training. Please be in prayer for Timmy as he completes commissioned officer training in Alabama, the first step on his journey to become a Reserve Chaplain with the US Air Force.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with news, prayer requests, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,