News and Dates:
- April 7: Marathon Relay in Freiburg
- April 9: Classes Resume
- April 12: Sadie Hawkins Hoedown
- April 20: First track meet at Kaiserslautern
- Curriculum for April: Modern Drama: The Glass Menagerie and A Raisin in the Sun
I’m Thankful For:
- Winter Retreat 2013, which was a rich time of challenge and relationship-building with our small group of junior girls.
- The International Christian Educators’ Conference (ICEC), which brought teachers from all over the world together in Kandern for four days of learning, encouragement and reflection on our vocation.
- Hospitality of Steve and Renee Grubb, who generously hosted us for a restorative Easter weekend by the seaside in Worthing, UK.
- Spring Break, which has allowed time for rest, reading and reflection, and is long enough that I’m delighted school is starting again on Tuesday.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Quarter 4 at BFA. With the busyness of sports, AP tests and the planning of Junior-Senior Banquet, pray that students and teachers alike will rely on Christ for strength, joy and good attitudes in all of our commitments, while making time for the closure and transition that this time of year requires.
- Travel. Pray for safety for students and staff who are getting ready to return to BFA this weekend.
- Future (and Wedding!) Plans. Pray for Timmy and I for wisdom, as we make plans for our wedding in December and seek guidance for where God is taking us next.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me. Please email me at email@example.com with news, prayer requests, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,