News and Dates:
- March 1-3: High School Winter Retreat in Lenk, Switzerland
- March 4: Track season begins
- March 20: End of Quarter 3
- March 21-April 8: Spring Break
- March 23-26: International Christian Educators Conference at BFA
- For the third year, I’ll be returning as an assistant track coach this spring, specializing this year in distance running and sand jumps.
- As I wrote about in my last post, Timmy and I are engaged, planning on getting married this December!
I’m Thankful For:
- A warm community of friends, near and far, who have blessed this winter season with prayer, encouragement and support as I seek to grow in relationship with Christ and others.
- 21st century technology, facilitating the spreading of good news and making the 9000 miles to Seattle seem just a little closer.
- My women’s Bible study here in Kandern, who provide a place of safety, encouragement and challenge as we walk through life together.
- Storchenblick Dorm, a house full of clever, amiable and interesting girls, with whom I’ve had the privilege of spending several weekends this last year.
- Timmy Gaster, for a magical walk in the snowy woods that truly was the best proposal I could have imagined.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Winter Retreat. We are leaving in a few hours for a weekend away with the high school student body and their small group leaders. Pray for openness and rest for our students, that they would meet Christ and continue to love and support one another to growth in Him. Pray also for us as leaders, that we would rely on the Holy Spirit for wisdom, energy and patience in our interactions with our small group girls.
- ICEC. Pray that this conference of educators would be a time of connection and encouragement for all, and that we would reflect Christ’s love as we show hospitality to our guests.
- Future Plans. Pray for Timmy and me as we make plans for the near and farther future, that wedding plans and housing arrangements would go smoothly, and that we would have guidance regarding where we can best serve God with our gifts in the future.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me. Please email me at email@example.com with news and prayer requests of your own, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,