News and Dates:
- January 8: Classes resume at BFA
- January 18-19: Junior Class Fundraiser! (Basketball Concessions and Coffeehouse)
- January 21-23: Semester 1 Final Exams
- After some prayer and advice regarding plans for the summer, I’ve decided I’ll be returning to Seattle for a portion of it, to spend time with family, friends and supporters in the Northwest. Thank you for your prayers for guidance in that area!
- Curriculum for January: Emily Dickinson, Walt Whitman, Research Project
I’m Thankful For:
- Christmas Break, which has been a time of rest, community and reflection. I’m especially thankful for a visit from Holly Dahlstrom for New Years’, along with the opportunity to visit family friends in Bavaria.
- My students and their energy, curiosity and love for one another, all qualities that make me miss them after three weeks without school.
- January, this time of resolution and reflection, offering slightly-longer days and freshness of a new year.
- Generosity of my supporting churches and many individuals, whose financial gifts have helped provide stability and the opportunities to visit friends for the holidays.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Health. Pray for students and staff, as many suffer from lack of sleep and the cold weather at this time of year.
- Final Exams. Due to a change in schedule, our students return to school on Tuesday with only two weeks until the end of the semester. Pray for flexibility for teachers and students as we end the semester and start a new one.
- Planning and Fundraising. My role as a class sponsor becomes busy this time of year with fundraising for the Junior Senior Banquet in the spring. Pray that the right students and staff are able to contribute to making this process go as smoothly as possible.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me. Please email me at email@example.com with news, prayer requests, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,