News and Dates:
- November 8-10: “A Quiet Summer,” the high school play
- November 15: Dorm Thanksgiving
- November 24: Christmas Banquet
- November 30: Visiting Richard Dahlstrom at Bodenseehof
- Though I’d shared this leaning with many of you this summer, I’ll take this opportunity to share the news that I’m officially staying at BFA through June 2014. I’ve been so thankful for all of your prayers and support, and will continue to rely on your prayers for guidance regarding the future here at BFA.
I’m Thankful For:
- Early snow in Kandern, turning the village white for a magical weekend. Such a blessing to live in this beautiful place!
- Poetry, of 19th century Americans and 21st century cross-cultural teenagers, which has made my last few weeks of class marvelously rich.
- Our small group of eleventh-grade girls, whose laughter fills our home every Wednesday. It’s a privilege to watch them grow and learn.
- Greetings from home that made my 28th birthday extra special. Thanks, friends, for your encouragement!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Professional Development. I’m blessed to be a part of a great cadre of department chairs this year as I learn this new role. Pray for wisdom as I lead the English Department, and learning opportunities to grow as a mentor and manager.
- Small Group. Continue to pray for the five girls in our eleventh grade small group. We’ve been with them for more than two years now, and while it’s been good to see some growth, pray that they would continue to seek Christ’s best for each of their lives.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with news, prayer requests, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,