News and Dates:
- August 2-5: London
- August 6-10: TeachBeyond Institute in Kandern
- August 20: First day for Department Chairs
- August 27-31: Staff Conference
- September 4: First Day of School!
- This week I’m participating in TeachBeyond Institute through my mission, TeachBeyond, learning ways in which to teach transformatively through spiritual formation, cultural adaptation and Biblical integration. Excited to apply this new learning to a new academic year!
- Since I moved before leaving in June, my mailing address has changed! Email me if you’d like the new one.
I’m Thankful For:
- Noah and Lindsey Dahlstrom, my brother and new sister-in-law, whose wedding was a unique, intentional and joy-filled celebration of their love for one another and the friends and family that surround them. Welcome to the Dahlstrom family, Lindsey!
- Summer in Seattle, which was a time of reconnection and restoration, as God made time and appointments available to see dear friends and share stories from the past two years.
- Travel to Chicago, Virginia and London, all of which brought times of refreshment and relationship. I am thankful especially for the Beeh family in Geneva, Illinois and the Poe family in Virginia Beach for their warm welcomes.
- A new apartment, lovely and almost unpacked, and a dearly familiar roommate. Thankful to be back for a third year with Emily Kremer!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Incoming Staff. As we begin the year, several staff continue to be in need of financial support for the coming school year. Pray for support, as well as the details of packing, moving and transition that await them coming to Germany.
- Travel. Pray for our community as it reassembles in the coming month, for safety, health and smooth travels for all.
- New Role. I’m embarking on a new adventure as English Department Chair for this coming year. Pray for me as I “learn the ropes” of leading our department, forming curriculum and managing finances.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me, and was deeply blessed to see many of you in Seattle this summer. As always, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with news, prayer requests, or if you’d like to partner financially with this ministry.
Peace in Christ,