- June 28-July 8: Chicago
- July 14: Noah and Lindsey’s wedding
- July 16-23: Virginia Beach
- July 25: Evening of Thanks at the Dahlstroms’ House
- July 28: Return to Kandern
I’m Thankful For:
- Community in Seattle, this warm circle of family and friends that has welcomed me so well these past few weeks. It has been a delight to come home to you all and share life together for a short while this summer.
- Holly and Donna Dahlstrom, my sister and mother, who both just recently completed Bachelor of Arts degrees at Seattle Pacific University. I’m so proud of you!
- Ice water in restaurants, salespeople who speak English, stores open past 6:oo PM and other North American amenities. I love Germany, but these treats have been extra special here.
- Seattle, city of bridges, hills and grey skies, in which I’ve been happy to spend time walking, riding and catching up with friends.
- Concrete Community Bible Church and Bethany Community Church, who have both given me opportunities to share about the past two years at Black Forest Academy. Thank you for your support and encouragement!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Relationships. I’ve been so thankful for the conversations and time that I’ve been able to spend connecting with friends, family and supporters in the Seattle area this month. Pray that connections continue to be rich and meaningful in my second month in the Northwest.
- Financial Support. I am still seeking to raise an additional $300 in monthly support before I return to BFA at the end of this month. If you or someone you know feels called to partner with me in this ministry, click here or email me at the address below for more information.
- Travel. As you can see from the news and dates, July involves a lot of transit. Pray for safety, health and times of great connection as I attend a friend’s wedding in Chicago and visit Timmy’s family in Virginia.
I’m so thankful for the encouragement and support so many of you are to me, and look forward seeing many of you soon! If there is a specific time that you want to catch up, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get something planned!
Peace in Christ,