News and Dates:
- March 2-4: High School Retreat in Lenk, Switzerland
- March 5: Beginning of track season
- March 9: American Literature Movie Night!
- March 9: End of Quarter 3
- March 23: BFA Talent Show
- March 31-April 7: Romania Habitat for Humanity service project
- Curriculum for March: Honors: Of Mice and Men and The Glass Menagerie; Regular: Modern Poetry and A Raisin in the Sun
- For the second year, I’ll be serving as a track coach starting this coming Monday. I’m excited for this continued opportunity to connect with these student athletes.
- I am getting excited to spend the summer in Seattle, where I’ll be able attend the college graduations of my mom and sister in June, and my brother’s wedding in July.
I’m Thankful For:
- Financial provision for the Romania trip. Through the generosity of our local Kandern community, as well as our friends and family from all over the world, this trip is nearly fully funded. This has been such a ministry to the public school students coming with us, for whom the financial piece was a daunting obstacle. Thank you for being a part of showing them the faithfulness of God’s provision!
- Opportunities to travel to London and the Bodensee in February, spending time with friends in England and my parents at Bodenseehof. I’m thankful for the proximity of these marvelous places, and the joy of seeing them with people I love.
- Warm weather that reminds me that, after an incredibly cold winter, spring is just around the corner!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Housing. My roommate, Emily, and I are seeking a new apartment for the coming school year. Pray that a place within our price range (and walking radius!) becomes available.
- Staffing Needs. BFA is still actively seeking dorm staff for the coming school year. Pray that God would lead the right people to our school, and please contact me if you know someone who might feel called to this ministry.
- Romania Trip. With the trip just around the corner, pray for the leaders and students as we prepare. Continue to lift up the relationship between the two schools, that we would be effective testimonies of the love of Christ to our neighbors, both in Kandern and in Romania.
Thank you , as always, for the great encouragement that so many of you are to me here. If you have questions, news, or a desire to support financially, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace in Christ,