News and Dates:
- January 9: All-Staff Breakfast
- January 10: Classes start
- January 13: First BFA Basketball home game
- January 27-29: Association of German International Schools Conference in Hanover
- Curriculum for January: Author research papers (Regular), The Great Gatsby (Honors)
I’m Thankful For:
- Holly Dahlstrom and David Kremer, the siblings that came to spend Christmas with Emily and I in Kandern. It was such a blessing being surrounded by family and friends for the holidays, making it a truly rich experience even far from home.
- Christmas in Europe, allowing time to connect with old friends and make new ones. I’m thankful for the reminder of Christ’s faithfulness in these relationships, and for the weeks of restoration that are preparing me to return to school with enthusiasm.
- A New Semester with our students, the opportunity to explore new topics while continuing conversations started in the fall. It’s truly a remarkable feeling to anticipate the start of school with more excitement than nervousness!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Second Semester. Several students are returning to class with renewed motivation and strategies for success. Pray that I would be sensitive to their needs and ready to be flexible to help them grow to their full potential.
- Romania Trip. Pray for students and staff as we raise support of $1200 each for the trip, and for times of connection between the two different schools.
- Staffing Needs. BFA is currently recruiting to fill about 50 staff positions for the coming school year. Pray that God would lead the right people to our school!
Thank you , as always, for the great encouragement that so many of you are to me here. If you have questions, news, or a desire to support financially, please contact me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,