News and Dates:
- November 10-12: Seussical the Musical
- November 17: Dorm Thanksgiving
- November 26: Christmas Banquet
I’m Thankful For:
- My parents, Richard and Donna Dahlstrom, for continuing to teach, challenge and inspire me, even from a distance. Thank you for your wisdom and example, to me and many others.
- Residence and support staff who invest so much time and energy into loving our students. Having come from a place where many students often lack stability at home, I am encouraged and refreshed to find both involved parents and involved residence staff providing such excellent care and mentorship.
- American Transcendentalism which, with all its controversial and bizarre elements, is starting important conversations with eleventh graders about the nature of faith and the ways in which we come to know God.
- The occasional European holiday like this one, 1 November, a day to rest, watch a basketball tournament and catch up on some much-needed grading.
Please Be In Prayer For:
- BFA Staffing Needs. With many staff having made decisions about the next school year, we are entering the period of recruitment, as we wait and pray for qualified staff for the coming year. Pray for our personnel office as they communicate with prospective future staff, and for those just beginning the decision and application process.
- Community Involvement. Pray for BFA as we continue to seek ways in which to partner with our local high school, that students and staff in both schools would be open to a greater level of communication and partnership to the benefit of all.
- Sono Libero, the literary and arts magazine that I am helping to advise this year. Pray for the student leaders as they make decisions and deadlines, that they would grow in leadership and communication as they learn to work as a team.
Thank you , as always, for the great encouragement that so many of you are to me here, even from a great distance. If you have questions, news, or a desire to support financially, please contact me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,