News and Dates:
- June 1: Last day of final exams
- June 2: High School Awards Ceremony
- June 3: Graduation! (And Holly and Noah Dahlstrom’s birthday!)
- June 6-17: Work weeks at BFA
- June 26: Instructor Week begins at Tauernhof
- Next week is moving week at BFA! We’ve recently rented a new building for our bilingual elementary school in the nearby village of Wollbach. When they move, BFA Middle School will occupy the vacated building in Sitzenkirch. With many staff leaving for the summer, this means a great deal of packing, moving and unpacking for those of us who remain.
- Thanks to a gift from Bethany Community Church, my parents, Richard and Donna, will be coming to visit me at the end of June, and will travel with me for a holiday in Austria through the first week of July.
I’m Thankful For:
- An abundance of dear friends and colleagues here in Kandern, truly gifts from God in this year of changes and starting anew. God never fails to provide more love than I could have imagined.
- Health to fully enjoy the glorious spring weather, and keep up with the hectic pace of the last few weeks of school.
- BFA Track and Field, for a truly fun and surprising season, and for this marvelous introduction to the wide world of coaching.
- Financial Support in the past month especially, which continues to amaze and encourage me. Thank you for your involvement in this ministry!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- School Year Closure: Following graduation on Friday, our students again disperse all over the world. For some of them, this means a summer in places they’ve been away from for a while. For others, this means starting an entirely new life. Pray for these transitions, that students are supported in their new or old environments.
- Staffing Needs: Continue to pray for unfilled positions, and for those currently raising support. We are in especially urgent need of language teachers (French and Spanish) and dorm parents for the fall.
- Upward Bound: Pray for the physical, emotional and spiritual preparation of the UB 2011 students as they get ready to come to the Alps for the summer.
Thank you for the encouragement and support that so many of you have been in the past year. If you have questions, news, or a desire to support financially, please contact me at email@example.com.
Peace in Christ,