News and Dates:
- June 22: Last day of school at Ingraham High.
- June 23: Travel to Minneapolis for TeachBeyond Orientation
- June 27: Start as summer staff at Tauernhof Bible School
- After a few weeks of communication through email and Facebook, I have two official roommates. They are Anna, who will be teaching French, and Emily, who will be teaching art and graphic design. We share passions for biking and excitement for the adventures to come!
- We also heard this morning that BFA has found an apartment for us! It is within biking distance of the school, has three bedrooms and a “beautiful kitchen.” This is a huge answer to prayer, as I’ve been hoping to live close enough to bike.
I’m Thankful For:
- The Bethany Community Church family, who have taught me how to serve Christ as an adult, and in the past month have overwhelmed me with the support, wisdom and encouragement they continue to offer.
- Bethany Community Church and Concrete Community Bible Church, who will be supporting me financially and in prayer as I start serving in Germany.
- Family and friends with trucks and generosity with time, who have helped me to move to my parents’ house after a few weeks of half-living in two places. I am thankful for everyone who helped me move, and for these excellent parents, who are so hospitable with their home and time!
- Beebe Sharkey, my roommate for the last five years. She has been a joy to live with, challenging me to greater levels of faith and thought, delighting me with her sense of humor and generosity. Thanks, friend!
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Last weeks at Ingraham: This is always a busy time of year, even more so this year as I fit final details of moving into the slim margins. Pray for energy and a strong ending to a great school year.
- Support Raising: Monthly support recently crossed the halfway mark! This is fantastic news, but it means I still have a way to go before I am fully funded. I need to be at 80% (about $1550 monthly) to stay in Europe at the end of the summer; otherwise, I’ll need to come back to finish support raising. Pray that God continues to provide financial partners in the coming weeks before my departure.
- Travel Safety: Pray for smooth trips to Minneapolis and Munich at the end of the month, as I transport myself, a backpack and a violin to Europe!
If you have questions about any of this news or about ways to support financially, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Peace in Christ,