News and Dates:
- May 22: Moving out of my apartment in Seattle and into my parents’ house for the last few weeks of school.
- June 22: Last day at Ingraham, flying out to Minneapolis for TeachBeyond Orientation.
- I’ve heard from TeachBeyond that they’ve tentatively purchased a ticket for me to go from Minneapolis to Munich on June 25, so I’ll arrive in time to work at Tauernhof Bible School in Central Austria for the summer. This is a huge blessing and trust on their part that I will continue to work on support-raising in the meantime.
- BFA has connected me with four possible roommates for next year. This is huge news, as I did not know if I would be living with roommates next year. We are not sure at this point how we will be divided into apartments, but are enjoying getting to know one another via email and Facebook.
I’m Thankful For:
- Richard and Donna Dahlstrom, supportive parents who’ve helped me with everything from addressing envelopes to making a space for me to stay with them for my last few weeks in Seattle
- Rob Thomas and Concrete Community Bible Church, for the great encouragement of welcoming me into your congregation on April 11
- Andrea Moon, who created the beautiful graphics for this site and my support letters
- Tim Neill, who spent a day downtown taking senior-style pictures
- The friends and family who’ve already encouraged me so much with prayers, letters and financial support
Please Be In Prayer For:
- Last Seven Weeks at Ingraham: I have loved my time at this school, and I pray for a smooth transition for myself and my students.
- Balance of Rest and Details: Moving away from Seattle for the first time in fourteen years, there are many details, small and large. Pray that I balance the management of these with rest and time investing in relationships in the next seven weeks.
- Financial Support: Continue to pray that God raises up support financially to enable me to start teaching at BFA in the fall. Ideally, this would mean that I would be fully funded in monthly pledges ($2000, with shared housing) before I left in June, so that I could go straight from Tauernhof to BFA in August.
If you have questions about any of this news or about ways to support financially, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Peace in Christ,